Assistant in Nursing (AIN) - Casual Pool
Job no: 492552
Work type: Casual
Location: South Brisbane
Categories: AIN - Assistant in Nursing
Thank you for your interest in joining Mater Group AIN casual talent community.
Availability and flexibility is of great importance to the Casual talent pool, which also offers our AIN's the opportunity to be exposed to different areas of the campus (both public and private) and gain valuable experience.
We require all casual staff to be available to work a minimum of two (2) shifts per week on varying shifts as advised across a 24/7 period.
To be considered suitable for the AIN Casual talent community you will be:
- A current Nursing student (completed first clinical prac) or have a Cert III in Aged Care
- Flexibility to perform in various wards (public and private), adaptability to seamlessly integrate in to different teams and work under different NUMs
- Consistent availability to complete shifts at short notice
- Commitment to excellence in nursing practice and professional development
- Demonstrated ability to work well within a multidisciplinary team
- Basic computer skills and proven ability to use health information systems
Emailed applications will NOT be accepted as all applicants need to complete the online application form.
***Please note, we will be reviewing your application and when active vacancies become available we will contact you to advise on next steps in the process.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend