Registered Nurse - Casual Pool
Job no: 492556
Work type: Casual
Location: Mater Hospital South Brisbane
Categories: Registered Nurse/Midwife
Thank you for your interest in joining Mater Group Registered Nurse casual talent community.
Availability and flexibility is of great importance to the Casual Talent Pool community, which also offers our RN's the opportunity to be exposed to different areas of the campus (both public and private) and gain valuable experience.
We require all casuals to be available to work a minimum of 2 shifts per week on varying shifts as advised across a 24/7 period.
To be considered suitable for the RN Casual Talent Pool talent community you will be:
- Current AHPRA registration (without restriction)
- Minimum 12 months post graduate nursing experience
- Flexibility to perform in various wards, adaptability to seamlessly integrate in to different teams and work under different NUMs
- Consistent availability to complete shifts at short notice
- Commitment to excellence in nursing practice and professional development
- Demonstrated ability to work well within a multidisciplinary team
- Basic computer skills and proven ability to use health information systems
Emailed applications will NOT be accepted as all applicants need to complete the online application form.
***Please note, we will be reviewing your application and when active vacancies become available we will contact you to advise on next steps in the process.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend