Project Officer - Space Art Heritage and Wayfinding
Job no: 493128
Work type: Fixed Term
Location: South Brisbane
Categories: All other
About the role
Mater Capital Works is currently seeking an experienced Project Officer to join the Space, Art, Heritage and Wayfinding team on a full-time, 6 month fixed term maternity leave contract.
The role of Space, Art, Heritage and Wayfinding, includes managing relocations, decanting and project management for refurbishment works. The role reports to the Project Manager, Capital Works and provides support and advice on various space related projects. The role is accountable for the management of both non-clinical and clinical areas.
Salary range: $38.11 - $41.99 (MCA Level 4) per hour plus superannuation
What you’ll be doing
- Provide ethical decision making in the achievement of organisational goals.
- Responsible for allocated tasks associated with the delivery of Capital Works projects.
- Provide technical advice to clients, consultants and contractors.
- Process progress claims and variations
- Liaise and consult with broad base of clients both internally and externally.
- Regularly report and highlight issues related to Space, Art, Heritage and Wayfinding.
- Create procedures, work instructions and guidelines for Space, Art, Heritage and Wayfinding
- Assist with other projects or Capital Works Department Portfolio related work
To be successful in this position you will have experience working in a project environment in particular within a healthcare setting. You will also need to have a good understanding of change management, be highly organised and have proficiency in Archibus.
Why join us?
In return for your skills, effort and enthusiastic commitment you will have the opportunity to work for an Australian leader in the field of Health, Education and Research and work with a team who make a real difference to the lives of our patients, consumers and community.
Mater provides benefits not offered in other workplaces. In addition to being part of a workplace that offers compassionate care in the spirit of the Sisters of Mercy, pioneers in the provision of healthcare to Queensland for over 100 years, you will have opportunities to increase your take-home pay with our salary packaging options.
Closing date for applications is Friday 30 October 2020.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend