Digital Education Administrator
Job no: 493353
Work type: Fixed Term
Location: South Brisbane
Categories: Information Technology
About the role
Mater Education currently has an exciting opportunity for a qualified and experienced Digital Education Administrator to join the Mater Education Team on a full time 12 month fixed term basis based at Mater Education SEQ.
For more than 100 years, Mater has delivered quality training for clinicians and healthcare professionals. Today, we’re part of Mater’s state-wide network of hospitals and healthcare facilities. We offer a range of courses for beginning practitioners through to highly experienced clinicians. The quality of content we deliver is founded in the synthesis of leading research, evidence-based contemporary education and clinical practice. The digital education team supports and enables Mater Education to deliver internal and external education.
What you’ll be doing
The purpose of our Digital Education Administrator is to maintain, upgrade and manage Mater Educations digital applications with a strong focus on the support of our Student Management System – aXcelerate.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Provide support and training to Student Management System users and key stakeholders ( both internal and external)
- Identifying and solving any problems or issues with the system in a timely manner
- Support and assist in training stakeholders to use the Student Management System
- Provide timely and accurate business information and application support
- Actively develop effective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders to facilitate the realisation and maintenance of business benefits of the Student Management System
- Maintaining a good level of expertise with developments in the Student Management System
- Provide advice and assist in maintaining processes to ensure the quality and accuracy of data maintained on the Student Management System
- Continuously improve the system by meeting with and keeping to date with with external stakeholders to bring enhancements to the system
- Update and maintain procedures and policy’s in line with changes to the system
- Build a strong relationship with the vendor to understand ongoing application enhancements with the view of continuous improvements to the system (replace the continuously improve line)
- Update and maintain system documentation, including procedures and policies in-line with system changes (replace the update and maintain line)
- Develop and maintain aXcelerate API’s,
- Developing and maintaining system reports and workflows,
To be considered for this role, you will meet the following criteria:
- Experience working with a student management system (aXcelerate) is desirable
- Working knowledge of APIs is essential
- Working knowledge of WordPress is essential
- An understanding of how Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) operate would be beneficial
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to liaise with a variety of internal and external stakeholders including the vendor
- Previous experience in developing regular and ad hoc reports
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work within a flexible team environment
Why join us?
In return for your skills, effort and enthusiastic commitment you will have the opportunity to work for an Australian leader in the field of Health, Education and Research and work with a team who make a real difference to the lives of our patients, consumers and community.
Mater provides benefits not offered in other workplaces. In addition to being part of a workplace that offers compassionate care in the spirit of the Sisters of Mercy, you will have opportunities to increase your take-home pay with our salary packaging options.
For more information please contact Sean Hunter - Director of Digital Education, on 07 3163 7968
*Please note we will be reviewing and contacting applicants as they come in, so please ensure you submit your application as soon as possible.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend