Enrolled Nurse Advanced Practice - Transit Lounge Team
Job no: 493379
Work type: Fixed Term
Location: South Brisbane
Categories: Enrolled Nurse
About the role
Mater is currently seeking two dedicated Enrolled Nurses Advanced Practice for fixed term part time roles (2-3 x 8hr shifts/week) on a 6 month contract with the possibility of extension to join our Transit Lounge Team.
Salary range: $31.42 - $36.25 per hour plus superannuation
What you’ll be doing
You will facilitate timely inpatient discharges and efficient transfer of patients to and from outpatients department as an integral part of the Transit Lounge Team.
Your duties will include but not limited to:
- Patient care involving medications, dressings and observations
- Data entry and computer use for transfers using TRAIS IPM outlook Verdi trendcare
- Liaising and negotiating with all other care providers within the hospital via telephone and email
- This role will be working day shifts 0900-1730hrs with availability and flexibility to start at 0700hrs if required and to extend the shift
As the successful candidate you will have:
- Enrolled Nurse Advanced Practice qualification
- AHPRA registration as an Enrolled Nurse (no restrictions)
- Intravenous medication competency
- Recent practice experience
- Experience with Transit/ Discharge setting is highly advantageous
- Highly developed written and verbal and computer data entry communication skills
Why join us?
In return for your skills, effort and enthusiastic commitment you will have the opportunity to work for an Australian leader in the field of Health, Education and Research and work with a team who make a real difference to the lives of our patients, consumers and community.
Mater provides benefits not offered in other workplaces. In addition to being part of a workplace that offers compassionate care in the spirit of the Sisters of Mercy, you will have opportunities to increase your take-home pay with our salary packaging options.
Closing date for applications is Sunday 29 November 2020
For further information specific to the role, please contact Kerin Clare/ Angela Ryan, Patient Flow Managers on 07 3163 1808.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend