Revenue Systems Analyst
Job no: 493392
Work type: Permanent
Location: South Brisbane
About the role
Mater Financial Services department is currently seeking an experienced Revenue Systems Analyst to join our Business Systems and Solutions team on a fixed term 2 year contract.
This is an excellent opportunity to bring your knowledge and expertise into a high functioning, multi skilled team.
Salary range: $51.94 - $55.64 (MCA Level 6) per hour plus superannuation
What you’ll be doing
The Revenue Systems Analyst will be responsible for supporting the maintenance, analysis and development of the processes and systems used to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of financial transaction management and processing within the revenue source systems and where related, the finance information system.
Your main responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Identify, analyse, document and recommend improvements to revenue systems processes, procedures and workflows
- Co-ordinate changes to the patient billing systems relating to new/updated health fund contracts, unit testing and user acceptance testing to align with Mater policy
- Provide direct support for the implementation of revenue system and billing process changes
- Where required, contribute to solution deliverables, potentially from all phases of a project (e.g. writing components of a business case, functional/technical/business solution requirements, business process maps
- Delivery of regular reporting detailing results of analysis, recommendations, implementation plans and execution progress
- Support the leadership of the business systems & solutions team
To be successful, you will require:
- Tertiary qualifications in Business/IT/Commerce
- ITIL Foundation Certification is desirable
- High level computer skills, including MS Office suite
- Experience with SQL highly desirable
- Demonstrated experience in Clinical systems (iPM, Totalcare, Merlin, Kestral, Webpas or other similar clinical information systems) specifically around revenue, billing and contract management
- Demonstrated experience of business process mapping
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Why join us?
In return for your skills, effort and enthusiastic commitment you will have the opportunity to work for an Australian leader in the field of Health, Education and Research and work with a team who make a real difference to the lives of our patients, consumers and community.
Mater provides benefits not offered in other workplaces. In addition to being part of a workplace that offers compassionate care in the spirit of the Sisters of Mercy, you will have opportunities to increase your take-home pay with our salary packaging options.
For further information, please contact Moti Ram, Team Leader - Business Systems and Solutions on 07 3163 6351.
*Please note we will be reviewing and contacting applicants prior to closing date so please ensure you submit your application as soon as possible.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend