Senior Digital Infrastructure Specialist
Job no: 493414
Work type: Fixed Term
Location: South Brisbane
Categories: Information Technology
About the role
Mater’s Digital Technology and Infrastructure team currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Digital Infrastructure Specialist to join them on a 12-month fixed term basis. This represents a career defining opportunity to become a leader in the fast paced healthcare industry with a market leader and proudly not for profit organisation.
Based at our central South Brisbane campus, you will apply your technical expertise in enterprise infrastructure, systems and applications to ensure the availability and supportability of Mater’s technical environment.
Salary range: $51.94 - $55.64 (MCA Level 6) per hour plus superannuation and Salary packaging
What you’ll be doing
Working in a award winning leading digital hospital, no two days will be the same as you provide senior support with a variety of digital infrastructure related tasks.
As a leader within the infrastructure area, this role mentors team members at an operational level in the operation of complex enterprise infrastructure to achieve defined service levels and provides assistance to other business area solutions as part of a multi skilled team.
You’ll have the opportunity to work on multiple exciting projects and gain exposure to a broad range of areas across IT and the business. In the Mater DTI Team, we take continuing professional development seriously. You will be given the opportunity to grow your knowledge professionally while making a contribution to our community.
To be successful, you will demonstrate success in a similar role for a minimum of five years, coupled with the below:
- Undertakes research and provides expert advice and recommendations on the technology environment, including industry trends, emerging technologies, service continuity, capacity & demand planning and evaluation of technical platform options.
- Demonstrated experience and strong technical knowledge of a variety of core infrastructure platforms, including Microsoft Server Solutions, Azure, VMware and Citrix.
- Experience leading and coordinating the installation of system patches and software upgrades
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work as part of a team and liaise with multiple stakeholders throughout the business, including both technical and non-technical audiences.
- A strong work ethic, positive attitude and willingness to role model and promote the Mater values.
- Demonstrated understanding of ITIL principles.
Why join us?
In return for your skills, effort and enthusiastic commitment you will have the opportunity to work for an Australian leader in the field of Health, Education and Research and work with a team who make a real difference to the lives of our patients, consumers and community.
Mater provides benefits not offered in other workplaces. In addition to being part of a workplace that provides compassionate care in the spirit of the Sisters of Mercy, you will have opportunities to increase your take-home pay with our salary packaging options.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 27 January 2021.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend