Senior Test Analyst
Job no: 493656
Work type: Fixed Term
Location: South Brisbane
Categories: Information Technology
About the role
Mater Group is currently seeking a Senior Test Analyst to join our Data & Digital Solutions team on a fixed term (1 year) full-time basis. This is an excellent opportunity to bring your knowledge and expertise into a high functioning and emerging team within Mater IT.
The role contributes as part of a team responsible for providing Testing services for applications used across Mater Group.
Salary range: $51.94 - $55.64 (MCA Level 6) per hour plus superannuation
What you’ll be doing
This role will assist in developing Testing as a Service function at an operational level in the integrated operation of complex enterprise information systems to achieve defined service levels and will aid other business area solutions as part of a multi skilled team.
- Demonstrated experience in handling manual and automation testing across major projects.
- Strong knowledge & experience on designing and executing reusable test procedures, cases and scripts
- Demonstrated experience in supporting the test processes within the SDLC methodologies
- Demonstrated experience in the use of contemporary sophisticated technical testing solutions associated with automation.
- Experience with integration and messaging protocols such as HL7, XML, HTTP(S), and REST.
- Demonstrated experience in effective communication and well developed oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in problem solving and well-developed conceptual and analytical skills.
- Liaises with ICT infrastructure team and service stakeholders to ensure the smooth delivery of testing.
- Manages design and implementation of user acceptance testing routines
- Effectively manages multiple and changing priorities with sometimes conflicting deadlines.
- Experience in a health care information technology environment.
- Independently coordinate testing for small to medium projects such as system upgrades, new configuration, and system integration and business efficiency improvement initiatives.
- Experience in using test automation tools such as UiPath, Tosca, Selenium, jMeter, SoapUI, etc.
- Experience with Zephyr for Jira / Azure DevOps for test management
- Experience or strong working knowledge in Java / Python, YAML, C# .NET.
You will be tertiary degree qualified in area of subject matter expertise or Information Technology is highly desirable.
Why join us?
In return for your skills, effort and enthusiastic commitment you will have the opportunity to work for an Australian leader in the field of Health, Education and Research and work with a team who make a real difference to the lives of our patients, consumers and community.
Mater provides benefits not offered in other workplaces. In addition to being part of a workplace that offers compassionate care in the spirit of the Sisters of Mercy, you will have opportunities to increase your take-home pay with our salary packaging options.
For further information, please contact Russell Lobo, Test Lead on Russell.Lobo@mater.org.au.
**Applications close Wednesday 17th March 2021.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend