Registered Nurse - Redland casual pool
Job no: 493711
Work type: Casual
Categories: Registered Nurse/Midwife
Thank you for your interest in joining the Redlands Mater Private Hospital Registered Nurse casual talent community.
Availability and flexibility is of great importance to the Casual Talent Pool community, which also offers our RN's the opportunity to be exposed to different areas of the Redlands Mater Private Hospital and gain valuable experience.
We prefer all casuals to be available to work a minimum of 2 shifts per week on varying shifts as advised across a 24/7 period.
To be considered suitable for the RN Casual Talent Pool talent community you will be:
- Current AHPRA registration (without restriction)
- Minimum 12 months post graduate nursing experience
- Flexibility to perform in various wards, adaptability to seamlessly integrate in to different teams and work under different NUMs
- Consistent availability to complete shifts at short notice
- Commitment to excellence in nursing practice and professional development
- Demonstrated ability to work well within a multidisciplinary team
- Basic computer skills and proven ability to use health information systems
Emailed applications will NOT be accepted as all applicants need to complete the online application form.
***Please note, we will be reviewing your application and when active vacancies become available we will contact you to advise on next steps in the process.
**Mater is progressing towards mandatory COVID-19 vaccination as a conditional requirement of employment for all staff.
It is a requirement of this role that you are and remain fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by 31 October 2021. Please note proof of vaccination (MyGov Medicare Vaccination Certificate or Medical Certificate) will be required as a pre commencement requirement.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend