Job no: 493716
Work type: Fixed Term
Location: South Brisbane
Categories: Information Technology
About the role
Mater Digital Technology and Information Division (DTI) currently have exciting and rewarding opportunities for a Project Coordinator to join the team in full time and fixed term opportunity for 12 months. Reporting to the Senor Program Coordinator, Program Services you will be based at the South Brisbane campus.
The Project Coordinator role contributes as part of a team responsible for a multi-year capital refresh plan that includes all ICT infrastructure and application assets. These projects and initiatives will include changes to technology, systems and business processes that are aligned with the Mater Group strategies and plans. You will engage with Mater business teams as well as vendors and third parties to maintain effective working relationships. This role will enable the multi-disciplinary technical and business teams to ensure the successful delivery of the DTI Digital Delivery Portfolio program and initiatives.
Salary range:$45.18-$49.16 per hour plus superannuation
What you’ll be doing
- Provide support to the Senior Program Coordinator and Delivery Manager in the recruitment of new staff and the contract renewal process across the program.
- Provide support to the Senior Program Coordinator and Delivery Manager in the management of accommodation across the program.
- Provide professional, timely and effective project administration to ensure successfully delivery of project work packages;
- Create, track and monitor purchase orders, invoices, budgets across the projects and work closely with the finance team;
- Provide support in contracts management working closely with the procurement team
- Undertake project management activities by developing and maintaining, actions and decisions, risk and issues, change, dependencies etc.;
- Provide leadership and guidance to fellow team members in all aspects of quality management to ensure constant delivery is achieved across the DTI R&R Program;
- Coordinate the determination of timelines and priorities in consultation with clients and peers;
- Provide specialist technical or administrative guidance to others in the team;
- Assist with maintaining consistency of documentation across the program;
- Manage, monitor and report project progress in the form of project status reports and other reporting requirements;
- Support to the Program Manager, Project Managers and Change Managers based on Mater Project Management methodologies;
- Provide secretariat support for program/ project committees and working groups;
- Maintain lessons learned log – setup process to capture information from teams;
- Ensure all project risks and issues are properly reporting and maintained in the Program risk register;
- Operate within the Project Delivery Office framework including all elements of industry best practice project management methodologies, e.g. PRINCE2 and PMBOK.
To be successful in this role you have demonstrated success in a similar role in a complex environment.
- Accommodation planning experience
- New recruitment and contract renewals experience
- Accounts, purchasing, and financial management experience
Relevant qualification/s in Project Management and PRINCE2 project management methodology certification
Why join us?
In return for your skills you will have the opportunity to work for an Australian leader in the field of Health, Education and Research and work with a team who make a real difference to the lives of our patients.
Mater provides benefits not offered in other workplaces. In addition to being part of a workplace that offers compassionate care in the spirit of the Sisters of Mercy, pioneers in the provision of healthcare to Queensland for over 100 years, you will have opportunities to increase your take-home pay with our salary packaging options.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend