Job no: 493958
Work type: Permanent
Location: South Brisbane
Categories: Human Resources
About the role
Mater’s Human Resources department has an exceptional opportunity for a Rostering Specialist to join the team. The opportunity will be offered in a full time and permanent capacity and we currently have a hybrid campus based and working from home model.
HR Rostering Specialists partner with departments to maximise work force utilisation across Mater Services. The Rostering Specialist will work with the business to ensure optimal quality of rosters, taking into consideration compliance with relevant legislations.
This represents an opportunity to join an iconic Queensland organisation which is a proudly values led Not for Profit.
Salary range: $38.87-$42.83 (MCAS4) per hour plus superannuation
What you’ll be doing
- Partnering with the local business unit to maxamise workforce utilisation and provide rosters in line with best practice rostering.
- Applying skilled knowledge including the understanding of concepts, processes, procedures and principles, to check for accuracy.
- Analyse and recommend alternatives in the use of the HR rostering system.
- Investigating interpreting and evaluating information as relates to legislation, regulations, instructions, procedures and guidelines relating to rostering governance.
- Checking and interpreting complex information to determine and implement next steps and actions for managers around rosters and pay close.
- Coaching and training Managers
To be successful in this role you will have experience in a similar role in a complex organisation coupled with exceptional stakeholder management skills.
Why join us?
In return for your skills, effort and enthusiastic commitment you will have the opportunity to work for an Australian leader in the field of Health, Education and Research and work with a team who make a real difference to the lives of our patients, consumers and community.
Mater provides benefits not offered in other workplaces. In addition to being part of a workplace that offers compassionate care in the spirit of the Sisters of Mercy, you will have opportunities to increase your take-home pay with our salary packaging options.
To view the Position Description please learn more PD_HR_Rostering Specialist_RMC.docx.
Closing date for applications is Tuesday 11 May 2021.
*Please note we will be reviewing and contacting applicants prior to closing date so please ensure you submit your application as soon as possible.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend