Registered Nurse - Anaesthetics
Job no: 495347
Work type: Permanent
Location: South Brisbane
Categories: Registered Nurse/Midwife
About the role
Mater Private Hospital Brisbane are seeking enthusiastic Registered Nurses with experience in Anaesthetics or PACU for permanent positions, full time or part time roles on offer with an immediate start.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join Mater’s South Brisbane Perioperative department which boasts 13 operating theatres (including 3 Neuroscience theatres) across our private hospital settings.
Salary range: $37.23 – $47.84 (Registered Nurse Level 1) per hour plus superannuation, Salary Packaging & discount car parking
What you’ll be doing
Whilst displaying the highest level of clinical standards for the unit you will be responsible for:
- Achieving optimal patient outcomes throughout the patient journey and continuum of care
- Demonstrating exceptional clinical expertise and knowledge of procedures and the management of patients seeking outstanding care
- Implementing strategies to ensure that quality and risk management are integrated into service provision
- Working collaboratively with the nursing team to provide exceptional care every time
- Maintaining current knowledge and skills to ensure continued professional growth
You will be driven by a challenging yet rewarding environment where you can bring your energy and experience to this dynamic and exciting unit.
Other skills and experience include:
- Current AHPRA nursing registration as a Registered Nurse (no restrictions)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Registered Nurse in an Anaesthetics or PACU setting
- Ability to work in an ever-changing and fast paced environment
- A strong work ethic, positive attitude and willingness to role model and promote the Mater values
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to liaise with all levels of the multidisciplinary team
- Demonstrated ability to operate both in a team environment and autonomously using initiative, sound reasoning and strong listening, negotiation and decision making skills
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Commitment to ensuring the levels of service is always delivered to patients at all times.
Why join us?
Joining a 10,000+ strong workforce, you will have the opportunity to work for an Australian leader in the field of Health, Education, Research and Foundation and work with a team who make a real difference to the lives of our patients, consumers and community. You will be a part of a workplace that offers compassionate care in the spirit of the Sisters of Mercy.
- Via salary packaging arrangements allocate some living expenses directly from your pre-taxable income and ultimately increasing take-home pay
- Access to package meal and entertainment expenses
- Access to leading education via Mater Education
- Flexible working arrangements, including work from home options were suitable
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program and on-site pastoral care teams
- Discounts to local and national business and venues for Dining/Retail/Travel & Accommodation and Other
- Access to on-site, discounted parking
- Discounted food and beverage at various campus cafés and coffee venues
**Please note it is now a mandatory requirement of employment at the Mater that you are and remain fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend