Enrolled Nurse - Mater Private Hospital Springfield - Immediate Start!
Job no: 495423
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Enrolled Nurse
About the role
Mater Private Hospital Springfield (MPHS) are currently looking for passionate and experienced permanent full-time and part-time (minimum of .6) Enrolled Nurses to join Inpatient Unit (Surgical).
These positions will involve working 24/7 rotating rostered shifts including early, late, night and weekend shifts. These positions are available for an immediate start.
Mater Health is meeting the growing healthcare needs of the Greater Springfield community by building MPHS offering an 80-bed hospital which will provide a range of medical and surgical services as well as a combination of Perioperative and day beds, and a day oncology unit within a dedicated cancer care centre. With a strong history of providing exceptional care to the Queensland community for more than 100 years, Mater is looking for a dedicated team of professionals to continue this tradition at MPHS.
Salary range: $31.89-$33.98 (Enrolled Nurse) per hour plus superannuation
What you’ll be doing
Whilst displaying the highest level of clinical standards for the unit you will be responsible for:
- Achieving optimal patient outcomes throughout the patient journey and continuum of care
- Demonstrating exceptional clinical expertise and knowledge of procedures and the management of patients seeking outstanding care
- Implementing strategies to ensure that quality and risk management are integrated into service provision
- Working collaboratively with the nursing team to provide exceptional care every time
- Maintaining current knowledge and skills to ensure continued professional growth
You will be driven by a challenging yet rewarding environment where you can bring your energy and experience to this new and exciting ward setting.
Other skills and experience include:
- Current AHPRA nursing registration as an Enrolled Nurse (no restrictions)
- Experience as an Enrolled Nurse in General Surgery, Orthopaedics or another similar field, including skills with infusion pain management and CVADs
- Ability to work in an ever-changing and fast paced environment
- A strong work ethic, positive attitude and willingness to role model and promote the Mater values
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to liaise with a variety of different stakeholders both internally and externally at various levels
- Demonstrated ability to operate both in a team environment and autonomously using initiative, sound reasoning and strong listening, negotiation and decision-making skills
- Commitment to ensuring the levels of service is always delivered to patients
Why join us?
In the role, you will enjoy being part of a team of professionals who take pride not only in providing the highest levels of patient care but a team that promotes a strong safety culture and continuous improvement. The team is supportive, approachable, patient focused and provides excellent training and development opportunities.
In return for your skills you will have the opportunity to work for an Australian leader in the field of Health and work with a team who make a real difference to the lives of our patients.
In addition to being part of a workplace that offers compassionate care in the spirit of the Sisters of Mercy, pioneers in the provision of healthcare to Queensland for over 100 years, you will have opportunities to increase your take-home pay with our salary packaging options.
*Please note we will be reviewing and contacting applicants prior to closing date so please ensure you submit your application as soon as possible.
**It is now a mandatory requirement of employment at the Mater to be and to remain fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend