Midwife - Rotational
Job no: 495722
Work type: Fixed Term, Permanent
Location: South Brisbane
About the role
Mater Mothers' Hospital is seeking experienced Registered Midwives to join the team as part of our Midwifery Team. We have multiple positions on a temporary basis for varying lengths.
Mater Mothers' Hospital is a leader in the provision of high quality maternity and newborn services for the people of Queensland and northern New South Wales. Providing exceptional care and support of women and their families, Mater Mothers' Hospitals offer integrated services covering obstetrics, gynaecology, neonatology, and maternal fetal medicine.
Our midwives work in the the following care settings: Antenatal Clinic, Birth Suites, High risk Antenatal and Gynaecology Inpatient wards and Special Care Nursery.
Salary range: $36.32 - $46.67 (RN1) per hour plus superannuation.
What you'll be doing
Your experience and skills will see you become an integral part of the team that is committed to delivering outstanding midwifery care and services, improving the experience and outcomes for women and babies.
The successful applicants will have:
- AHPRA Midwifery registration
- Recent midwifery experience, with a minimum of 2 years post-graduate experience in an acute midwifery clinical setting.
Why join us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a highly skilled and professional multi-disciplinary team, utilising your enthusiasm and passion for women’s health within a supportive and professional environment.
Joining a 10,000+ strong workforce, you will have the opportunity to work for an Australian leader in the field of Health, Education, Research and Foundation and work with a team who make a real difference to the lives of our patients, consumers and community. You will be a part of a workplace that offers compassionate care in the spirit of the Sisters of Mercy.
- Via salary packaging arrangements allocate some living expenses directly from your pre-taxable income and ultimately increasing take-home pay
- Access to package meal and entertainment expenses
- Access to leading education via Mater Education
- Flexible working arrangements, including work from home options where suitable
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program and on-site pastoral care teams
- Discounts to local and national business and venues for Dining/Retail/Travel & Accommodation and Other
- Access to on-site, discounted parking
- Discounted food and beverage at various campus cafés and coffee venues
For further information specific to this position, please contact Mothers, Babies and Women’s Health Services on 07 3163 8855.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend