Human Resources Business Partner
Job no: 496493
Work type: Permanent
Location: South Brisbane
Categories: Human Resources
About the role
Mater People and Learning has a rare opportunity to join our People Performance Team in the role of Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP). This will be offered in a permanent and full-time capacity and whilst based at our state-of-the-art Newstead office we also offer a hybrid working model including working from other campuses and from home.
Reporting to the Senior HRBP this role provides support and guidance to build a culture characterised by dignity, compassion, excellence, respect, and accountability for performance. You will contribute more broadly to the People and Learning strategy, initiative, services, and programs across Mater.
This represents a defining opportunity to elevate your HR career to join a leader in healthcare and a proudly values led organisation.
Salary Range: Commensurate with experience
What you’ll be doing (but not limited to)
- Support the implementation and integration of People and Learning workforce strategies and organisational development initiatives to reduce turnover, attract and retain key talent and support succession planning in an extremely challenging labour market
- Provide business partner support, advocacy, and advice to People managers to drive alignment of People and Learning activities and initiatives, and business priorities.
- Identify and support the implementation of work redesign opportunities, restructuring and process re-engineering aligned with Mater and People and Learning strategy
- Coach people managers in best practice performance management processes, compensation and remuneration programs, recruitment practices, and management decision making, aligned with People and Learning policies and processes.
- Work closely with the Employee Relations and Industrial Relations teams to ensure compliance, risk mitigation and effective management of employee and industrial relations issues and grievances in the workplace.
- Provide data and insights gained from business partnering through to Senior Human resources Business Partner to inform and provide feedback to the transformation and improvement of our programs and services.
Please view the Position Description to learn more Human Resources Business Partner.docx
To be successful in this role you will have demonstrated success in a similar role in a large and complex organisation.
Why join us?
Joining a 10,000+ strong workforce, you will have the opportunity to work for an Australian leader in the field of Health, Education, Research and Foundation and work with a team who make a real difference to the lives of our patients, consumers and community. You will be a part of a workplace that offers compassionate care in the spirit of the Sisters of Mercy.
- Via salary packaging arrangements allocate some living expenses directly from your pre-taxable income and ultimately increasing take-home pay
- Access to package meal and entertainment expenses
- Access to leading education via Mater Education
- Flexible working arrangements, including work from home options where suitable
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program and on-site pastoral care teams
- Discounts to local and national business and venues for Dining/Retail/Travel & Accommodation and Other
- Access to on-site, discounted parking
- Discounted food and beverage at various campus cafés and coffee venues
**Please note it is a mandatory requirement of employment at the Mater that you are and remain fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend