Digital Support Consultant
Job no: 496509
Work type: Permanent
Location: South Brisbane
Categories: Information Technology
About the role
Mater’s Digital Service Centre is looking for a Digital Support Consultant in an initial 12-month contract. You will be the first point of contact for all of our people who require assistance with digital technologies.
Salary range: $32.77 - $36.63 (MCAS level 3) per hour plus superannuation and salary packaging
What you’ll be doing
Some of the key duties for this role include:
- Assist Mater people with IT faults for all digital assets
- Resolve routine/common/known digital requests
- Document faults and requests submitted into the Digital Service Centre
- Perform after-hours desktop support as part of a rotating on-call roster
- Perform installation and upgrades to IT equipment
- Perform IT asset management administration
To be successful in this role you will ideally have the following:
- Minimum 2 years relevant IT experience (Desirable)
- ITIL V3 or 4 Foundation (Desirable)
- Demonstrated experience in the provision of service desk, audio visual and desktop support to end users in large and complex environments
- Driven to provide the highest customer service to your clients, both internal and external
- Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems, active directory, networking, computer and AV hardware installation and support
- Excellent communication skills
Why join us?
Joining a 10,000+ strong workforce, you will have the opportunity to work for an Australian leader in the field of Health, Education, Research and Foundation, and work with a team who make a real difference to the lives of our patients, consumers and community. You will be a part of a workplace that offers compassionate care in the spirit of the Sisters of Mercy.
- Via salary packaging arrangements allocate some living expenses directly from your pre-taxable income and ultimately increasing take-home pay
- Access to package meal and entertainment expenses
- Access to leading education via Mater Education
- Hybrid working model
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program for you and your family!
- On-site pastoral care teams
- Discounts to local and national business and venues for Dining/Retail/Travel & Accommodation and Other
- Access to on-site, discounted parking
- Discounted food and beverage at various campus cafés and coffee venues
- Access to gym, pool and end of trip facilities within our new purpose-built corporate office in Newstead
For more information, please click here – PD - Digital Support Consultant MCA3 (2).pdf
Applications close on 18th of August 2022.
Please Note: We will not require any support from Recruitment Agencies at this time and kindly request no contact is made. Only direct applications will be considered.
It is now a mandatory requirement of employment at the Mater that you are and remain fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend