Registered and Enrolled Nurses - Expressions of Interest - Mater Brisbane
Job no: 496566
Work type: Casual, Fixed Term, Permanent
Location: South Brisbane, Redlands, Springfield
Categories: Clinical nursing, Registered Nurse/Midwife, Enrolled Nurse, AIN - Assistant in Nursing, NUM/MUM, CNC
Mater Health are currently looking for experienced Registered and Enrolled Nurses to join our team across a variety of departments, including:
- Cardiology/Cath Lab
- Mater Children’s Private Brisbane Inpatient Unit
- Mater Young Adults Health Centre
- General Medical
- General Surgical
- Intensive Care Unit
- Birth Suites
- Public Postnatal
- Private Postnatal
- NICU – Special Care Nursery, Cardiac/Surgical, Preterm
- Parenting Education Support Centre
- Midwifery Group Practice (MGP)
Mater brings together our collective expertise and resources across health, education and research to help you make better choices about your health, every day.
Through our extensive network of hospitals, health centres and related businesses, a nationally accredited education provider, a world-class medical research institute and philanthropic support, we’re working together to improve the health of our community.
Mater hospitals have a reputation for world-leading healthcare advances, and strives to develop new methods, practices and techniques for better patient outcomes. This collaboration of health, education and research means our expert clinical team, and patients, have access to advanced and innovative approaches and resources for the management of illnesses and disease, as well as information about cutting-edge techniques in medical and surgical procedures.
The historic Mater Health Campus is spectacularly located on a hill adjacent the Brisbane River in beautiful and sunny South East Queensland. Situated in the heart of South Brisbane, in between great restaurants, gardens and exciting urban adventures (including the new Queens Wharf precinct), our staff get the best of both worlds.
To be successful in your application you must have:
- Previous proven experience in your chosen ward/department
- Current AHPRA registration as a Nurse (no restrictions)
- Demonstrated high levels of communication (both written and verbal) and clinical problem solving skills
- A demonstrated awareness of and involvement in quality and risk management activities
You will have a strong patient-service focus, demonstrated commitment to continued service improvement, and willingness to facilitate and encourage cohesive, positive professional relationships to improve our patient’s care outcomes. The ideal applicant will possess an enthusiastic and mature attitude and will demonstrate the ability to work in a team environment.
Why join us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a highly skilled and professional multi-disciplinary team, utilising your enthusiasm and passion for healthcare within a supportive and professional environment.
Joining a 10,000+ strong workforce, you will have the opportunity to work for an Australian leader in the field of Health, Education, Research and Foundation, and work with a team who make a real difference to the lives of our patients, consumers and community. You will be a part of a workplace that offers compassionate care in the spirit of the Sisters of Mercy.
- Via salary packaging arrangements allocate some living expenses directly from your pre-taxable income and ultimately increasing take-home pay
- Access to package meal and entertainment expenses
- Access to leading education via Mater Education
- Access to exceptional professional development opportunities to further your clinical skills and your Nursing career through allocated professional development leave and funding
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program and on-site pastoral care teams
- Discounts to local and national business and venues for Dining/Retail/Travel & Accommodation and Other
- Access to on-site, discounted parking
- Discounted food and beverage at various campus cafés and coffee venues
Please note it is now a mandatory requirement of employment at the Mater that you are and remain fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
*Please note this is an expression of interest and we will be in touch when roles become available.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend