Digital Infrastructure Specialist (Voice)
Job no: 497933
Work type: Permanent
Location: South Brisbane
Categories: Information Technology
About the role
The Cyber Security, Network and Digital Building Systems product portfolio is looking for a Digital Infrastructure Specialist who will contribute to, implement, maintain, support, and provide advice of our I.T. infrastructure used across Mater Group.
This is a permanent and Full-Time position and will focus on our Voice requirements.
The Mater team is currently deploying multiple projects which includes a multi-year complete digital network build, new nurse call state-wide platform, the roll-out of a new wireless network and consolidation of our Cisco CUCM Enterprise platform voice services. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a team responsible for supporting leading edge technology in the form of Cisco ACi, DNAC, Stealthwatch, CUCM, Critical and Clinical Messaging, Building Systems, Smart Devices and more.
Salary range: $91,832 - $99,922 (MCAS 5) p/a plus superannuation and salary packaging
What you’ll be doing
- Identify and resolve of IT troubleshooting activities
- Complete tasks related to infrastructure maintenance, upgrades and new infrastructure implementations, providing support to projects as required
- Coordinate the determination of timelines and priorities in consultation with clients and peers
- Liaise with other teams to ensure the smooth operation of IT Infrastructure services
- Work collaboratively in developing infrastructure test plans
- Provide specialist technical or administrative guidance and support to others in the team
- Create and review infrastructure management documentation
- Provide advice on best practice on Voice
- Understand legislation, regulations, guidelines or instructions relating to work area
- Act as a champion, support and advocate for DTI initiatives across Mater
- Participate in on-call roster
- A tertiary degree in area of subject matter expertise or Information Technology is highly desirable.
- Education or training in information technology and industry certifications are highly desirable.
- ITIL Foundation is desirable
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in critical IT support and delivery environments.
- Customer Service orientated mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to function individually and compatibly with team members of diverse backgrounds.
- Experience with Cisco Unified Call Manager (CUCM)
- Experience working with multiple sites
- Experience on Cisco Wireless Access Points, Cisco Wireless Controllers, and related technologies
- Experience and understanding of voice over WiFi solutions.
- Experience and understanding of smart devices i.e., Spectralink, Zebra and required operating systems i.e. Android
- Understanding of Mobile Device Management platforms i.e., Microsoft Intune.
- Strong problem-solving skills
Why join us?
Mater is Queensland’s largest and most innovative not-for-profit healthcare service, providing care for almost 700,000 patients a year across a network of 11 hospitals.
We are a leader in healthcare, education and research — and that’s because we employ exceptional people. #MAKEYOURMATERMOVE
- Via salary packaging arrangements, allocate some living expenses directly from your pre-taxable income and ultimately increase your take-home pay
- Access to package meal and entertainment expenses via salary packaging
- Access to leading education and professional development via Mater Education
- Flexible working arrangements, including work from home options where suitable
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program and on-site pastoral care teams
- Discounts to local and national business/venues for Dining/Retail/Travel & Accommodation/Other
- Access to on-site, discounted parking
- Discounted food and beverage at various campus cafés and coffee venues
Applications close on 30th March 2023. Please note, we will contact applications prior to the closing date, please do not hesitate to APPLY NOW!
Please Note: We will not require any support from Recruitment Agencies at this time and kindly request no contact is made. Only direct applications will be considered.
It is now a mandatory requirement of employment at the Mater that you are and remain fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend