Digital Marketing Specialist
Job no: 498192
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Marketing & Communications, Fundraising/Foundation
About the role
Mater Foundation has a fantastic opportunity for a creative Digital Marketing Specialist to join the Lotteries team. This is a permanent full-time position based in our purpose-built offices in Newstead.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will formulate digital marketing campaigns and execute them across multiple platforms and channels in our high growth company. This is an exciting role where you will play a pivotal role in assisting digital growth and revenue targets.
The Mater Lotteries team is a key part of the Mater Foundation and raises vital funds for lifesaving medical research and exceptional patient care through the sale of tickets in Mater Prize Home and Mater Cars for Cancer prize draws.
Salary: Commensurate with experience + superannuation + access to salary packaging (up to $15,900)
What you’ll be doing
This role will work closely with both the CRM team and the Brand team to understand their needs, and provide alignment on social media marketing, influencer activity, copywriting, content creation and campaign management. Some of your key duties will include (but not limited to):
- Assist in the creation and implementation of comprehensive digital marketing campaigns across various channels
- Manage Google adWord planning and management
- Manage Meta marketing planning and management
- Assist with administration (budget) and reporting
- Other duties as required
This role is both varied and hands-on, so you will need to excel in a fast-paced environment and be able to deal with multiple priorities and tasks in a streamlined approach.
You will also possess:
- Tertiary qualification in marketing, digital media, or a related discipline
- Proven experience in developing creative content tailored to various channels and audiences
- Design awareness and digital CX skills
- Proven experience managing agency relationships from briefing through to the development of campaign timelines
- A thorough understanding of digital growth and acquisition marketing, digital creative and content, digital publishing, and asset control
- A deep understanding of digital analytics
- An understanding of best practice Digital Marketing techniques
Why join us
Joining a 10,000+ strong workforce, you will have the opportunity to work for an Australian leader in the field of Health, Education, Research and Foundation and work with a team who make a real difference to the lives of our patients, consumers and community. You will be a part of a workplace that offers compassionate care in the spirit of the Sisters of Mercy.
- Via salary packaging arrangements allocate some living expenses directly from your pre-taxable income and ultimately increasing take-home pay
- Access to package meal and entertainment expenses
- Access to leading education via Mater Education
- Flexible working arrangements, including work from home options where suitable
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program and on-site pastoral care teams
- Discounts to local and national business and venues for Dining/Retail/Travel & Accommodation and Other
- Discounted food and beverage at various campus cafés and coffee venues
Applications close Thursday 8 June 2023.
Please note, applications will be reviewed as they are received, and applicants may be contacted prior to the closing date so do not delay in applying.
For more information, please contact Simon Jarvis, Director of Lotteries via Simon.Jarvis@mater.org.au.
**It is now a mandatory requirement of employment at the Mater to be and to remain fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend