Job no: 498431
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Marketing & Communications, Fundraising/Foundation
Mater Foundation has an opportunity for an experienced Marketing Coordinator to join our leading Lotteries team. This is a full-time position, permanent position based in our purpose-built offices in Newstead.
This is a great role where you will be responsible for helping manage the campaigns end-to-end from creative briefing to campaign delivery. This role is both varied and hands-on, so you will need to excel in a fast-paced environment and be able to deal with multiple priorities and tasks in a streamlined approach.
Salary: Commensurate with experience + superannuation + access to salary packaging (up to $15,900)
What you’ll be doing
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager – Lotteries, the primary purpose of the role is to assist in the briefing, campaign management, production, and execution of ATL marketing campaigns to support both the Mater Prize Home (MPH) and Cars for Cancer (CFC) programs.
Key role responsibilities include:
- Creative briefing
- Develop campaign timelines
- Coordinate with external agencies
- Maintain campaign budget
- Ensure alignment on brand messaging and tone of voice across channels to ensure all campaigns
- Create Direct Mail components for the lottery programs
- Attend and assist with location filming / shooting
- Other duties as required
For a full description, please review the PD Marketing Coordinator 2023_PD.pdf
As the successful applicant, you will have end-to-end marketing campaign experience along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills. You will have strong stakeholder management skills and you will also possess:
- Tertiary qualification in marketing, media and or a related discipline
- Proven experience in a similar position including Copywriting experience
- Understanding of customer segmentation and supporter centric marketing
- Ability to work out of hours on location shoots across SE Queensland and be able to assist with movements of props
- Experience managing agency relationships
- Experience developing creative content and storytelling
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- A valid open drivers’ licence
Why join us?
Mater is Queensland’s largest and most innovative not-for-profit healthcare service, providing care for almost 700,000 patients a year across a network of 11 hospitals.
We are a leader in healthcare, education and research — and that’s because we employ exceptional people. #MAKEYOURMATERMOVE
- Via salary packaging arrangements, allocate some living expenses directly from your pre-taxable income and ultimately increase your take-home pay
- Access to package meal and entertainment expenses via salary packaging
- Access to leading personal and professional development
- Flexible working arrangements, including work from home options where suitable
- Access to gym, pool and end of trip facilities within our new purpose-built corporate office in Newstead
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program and on-site pastoral care teams
- Discounts to local and national business/venues for Dining/Retail/Travel & Accommodation/Other
- Access to on-site, discounted parking
- Discounted food and beverage at various campus cafés and coffee venues
For further information specific to the position, please contact Rachel Claessen, Senior Marketing Manager Lotteries via Rachael.Claessen@mater.org.au
Applications close on Sunday 4 June 2023. Please note, we may contact applications prior to the closing date so do not hesitate to APPLY NOW!
Please Note: We will not require any support from Recruitment Agencies at this time and kindly request no contact is made. Only direct applications (submitted via our recruitment portal) will be considered.
It is now a mandatory requirement of employment at the Mater that you are and remain fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend