Client Care Administrator
Job no: 499115
Work type: Permanent
Location: South Brisbane
About the role
Mater Private Hospital Brisbane has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Administration Officer to join us in supporting the Patient Facilitation Service. Reporting to the Patient Facilitation Services Team Leader & Surgery Connect Coordinator this is a permanent and full-time position.
This supportive role will assist the Patient Facilitation Team Leader and will include receiving delegated tasks and action items that will ensure the continued high performance of contractual Key Performance Indicators of the Surgery Connect Programme and the delivery of medical services to international patients.
Salary range: $33.59 - $37.55 (MCA 3) per hour plus superannuation and salary packaging
What you’ll be doing
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Obtaining KPI focussed documentation, involving communicating with specialist clinics, Mater departments and stakeholders.
- Assist with appointment tracking, confirming appointments, assisting with case management of high volume, time sensitive referrals.
- Assist with arranging expedient access to clinical assessment, treatment, and services from within the Mater Health network for international and expatriate patients.
- 24 hr on call services, supporting the PFS Team Leader if required.
- Patient registration, internal records management, and accurate data entry tasks
- Assist with processing and approval of internal and external provider invoices.
- General office administration support tasks
- Contribute to the ongoing and overall operational maintenance of the Patient Facilitation Service’s third-party relationships.
- Assist when required with the collection of monthly activity reporting generated by the department.
- Other duties and tasks that may be assigned to enable the team to meet set goals, targets, and deadlines.
We are searching for someone who is/has:
- A proven ability to coordinate timelines and connect people with organisations to deliver a high-quality concierge experience.
- Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining internal and external client relationships at all operational levels.
- Ability to liaise with professionals in a collaborative manner.
- High level ability to resolve problems by utilising available resources.
- Highly organised, KPI focussed.
- High level interpersonal skills and collaboration
- Ability to work well in a team and with autonomy.
- An understanding of Medical Terminology or a willingness to develop same
- An understanding of core Business concepts and a commitment to client services
- Ability to participate in on call services outside of normal business hours if required.
Why join us?
Mater is Queensland’s largest and most innovative not-for-profit healthcare service, providing care for almost 700,000 patients a year across a network of 11 hospitals.
We are a leader in healthcare, education and research — and that’s because we employ exceptional people. #MAKEYOURMATERMOVE
- Via salary packaging arrangements, allocate some living expenses directly from your pre-taxable income and ultimately increase your take-home pay.
- Access to package meal and entertainment expenses via salary packaging
- Access to leading education and professional development via Mater Education
- Flexible working arrangements, including work from home options where suitable.
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program and on-site pastoral care teams
- Discounts to local and national business/venues for Dining/Retail/Travel & Accommodation/Other
- Access to on-site, discounted parking
- Discounted food and beverage at various campus cafés and coffee venues
For more information, please click here – Senior Administration Officer - Surgery Connect Program.pdf
Applications close on 2nd October 2023. Please note, we may contact applications prior to the closing date, please do not hesitate to APPLY NOW!
Please Note: We will not require any support from Recruitment Agencies at this time and kindly request no contact is made. Only direct applications will be considered.
It is now a mandatory requirement of employment at the Mater that you are and remain fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend