Registered Nurse - Casual Pool
Job no: 499146
Work type: Casual
Categories: Registered Nurse/Midwife
Registered Nurse - Casual Pool
About the role
Mater Private Hospital Townsville are currently seeking qualified Registered Nurses to join their Casual Pool team.
Working in the Casual Pool enables flexibility to work in various wards throughout our Pimlico and Hyde Park Campuses.
Salary range: $40.27 - $51.74 (RN1) per hour plus superannuation and salary packaging
What you’ll be doing
As a Casual Pool Registered Nurse, you will provide high standard of patient centred nursing care. Registered Nurse core responsibilities are supporting patients in the activities of daily living, assisting in meeting basic human needs and recognising the normal and abnormal assessment, intervention and evaluation of patient health and functional status with ongoing communication with VMOs, Allied Health professionals and team members within the unit.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Current AHPRA registration Registered Nurse Division 1(without restriction)
- Minimum 12 months post graduate nursing experience (desirable)
- Flexibility to perform in various wards, adaptability to seamlessly integrate into different teams and work under different nursing managers
- Consistent availability to complete shifts at short notice
- Commitment to excellence in nursing practice and professional development
- Demonstrated ability to work well within a multidisciplinary team
- Basic computer skills and proven ability to use health information systems
Why join us?
Mater is Queensland’s largest and most innovative not-for-profit healthcare service, providing care for almost 700,000 patients a year across a network of 11 hospitals.
We are a leader in healthcare, education and research — and that’s because we employ exceptional people. #MAKEYOURMATERMOVE
- Via salary packaging arrangements, allocate some living expenses directly from your pre-taxable income and ultimately increase your take-home pay
- Access to package meal and entertainment expenses via salary packaging
- Access to leading education and professional development via Mater Education
- Flexible working arrangements, including work from home options where suitable
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program and on-site pastoral care teams
- Discounts to local and national business/venues for dining/retail/travel & accommodation/other
- Access to on-site, discounted parking
- Discounted food and beverage at various campus cafés and coffee venues
Applications close on Sunday 15.10.2023 Please note, we will contact applications prior to the closing date, please do not hesitate to APPLY NOW!
Please Note: We will not require any support from Recruitment Agencies at this time and kindly request no contact is made. Only direct applications will be considered.
It is now a mandatory requirement of employment at the Mater that you are and remain fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend