Job no: 497715
Work type: Permanent
Location: South Brisbane
Categories: Pharmacy technician
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a professional Pharmacy Technician to join our Pharmacy team on a permanent position working full-time (76 hours per fortnight). This exciting and varied position will see you work across out outpatients, community care and aged care teams at our South Brisbane campus!
Mater Pharmacy is dedicated to the exceptional care and service of all our customers. We provide comprehensive pharmacy service and strive to maintain the highest level of professionalism at all times. In addition to clinical pharmacy services, we also provide traditional community pharmacy medicines and retail products to patients, visitors and staff.
Salary range: $29.79 - $31.12 (OO3) per hour plus superannuation and salary packaging
What you’ll be doing
In this role you will be working within our outpatient dispensary and will be responsible for delivering a consistently high level of pharmacy service, which will include:
- Supporting pharmacists in the delivery of safe, effective and high-quality level of pharmacy service to optimise outcomes for all patients and customers of Mater
- Providing responsive customer-focused service
- Assembling and delivering dispensed medications
- Monitoring and maintaining appropriate stock levels
- Performing stock management duties for other departments
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Minimum Certificate II to III in Community Pharmacy (or equivalent) is essential
- Previous relevant work experience
- A professional attitude, effective communication skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Passion for customer service and appreciation of the importance of delivering exceptional service every time
- Professional, hardworking attitude and willing to work cooperatively and effectively with all team members
- Ability to work full-time hours Monday – Friday.
- Experience working with Fred and Minfos is highly desirable.
Why join us?
Mater is Queensland’s largest and most innovative not-for-profit healthcare service, providing care for almost 700,000 patients a year across a network of 11 hospitals.
We are a leader in healthcare, education and research — and that’s because we employ exceptional people. #MAKEYOURMATERMOVE
- Via salary packaging arrangements allocate some living expenses directly from your pre-taxable income and ultimately increasing take-home pay
- Access to package meal and entertainment expenses
- Access to leading education via Mater Education
- Flexible working arrangements, including work from home options where suitable
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program and on-site pastoral care teams
- Discounts to local and national business and venues for Dining/Retail/Travel & Accommodation and Other
- Access to on-site, discounted parking
- Discounted food and beverage at various campus cafés and coffee venues
Please note: We will contact applications as they come through so encourage you to apply now!
We will not require any support from Recruitment Agencies at this time and kindly request no contact is made. Only direct applications will be considered.
It is now a mandatory requirement of employment at the Mater that you are and remain fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend