Senior Pharmacist - Projects
Job no: 497860
Work type: Fixed Term
Location: South Brisbane
About the role
Mater Health has a rare opportunity to join our team as Senior Pharmacist – Projects. Reporting into the Director of Pharmacy, you would be responsible for the overall support, leadership, co-ordination and development of key projects within Mater Pharmacy. This position is a full-time fixed-term position, available for an April / May 2023 start for a period of 24 months.
You would be responsible for day-to-day oversight, documentation, planning and co-ordination of our Mater Pharmacy projects and will be primarily based at South Brisbane campus. Projects will originate from and cover a broad range of areas for example, information technology, electronic medication management, quality use of medicines, medication safety, service improvement. Ensuring projects are implemented to agreed timeframes and budget and operational outcomes, as well as liaising with both internal and external stakeholders, will be core responsibilities of the role.
Salary range: $55.48 - $59.67 per hour (Health Practitioner Level 4) plus superannuation
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy and be eligible for registration as a pharmacist (AHPRA) and have a minimum of five years post registration experience as a pharmacist
- Relevant experience in providing a high level of service to internal and external customers
- Ability to oversee projects with a series of dynamic teams with a broad range of roles and responsibilities
- Provide support to key staff in the development of their projects and associated project documentation and plans
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage a number of projects simultaneously within required timelines
- Previous project management experience (preferably in healthcare) is very desirable
- High level written and verbal communication skills
- Well-developed and proven skills to manage self, others and workload requirements
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent Information Technology skills
Why join us?
In return for your skills, effort and enthusiastic commitment you will have the opportunity to work for an Australian leader in the field of Health, Education and Research and work with a team who make a real difference to the lives of our patients, consumers and community.
We are a leader in healthcare, education and research — and that’s because we employ exceptional people.
- Via salary packaging arrangements allocate some living expenses directly from your pre-taxable income and ultimately increasing take-home pay
- Access to package meal and entertainment expenses
- Access to leading education via Mater Education
- Flexible working arrangements, including work from home options where suitable
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program and on-site pastoral care teams
- Discounts to local and national business and venues for Dining/Retail/Travel & Accommodation and Other
- Access to on-site, discounted parking
- Discounted food and beverage at various campus cafés and coffee venues
Please view position description here 2022 Senior Pharmacist Projects Role description.pdf , and provide a cover letter and update to date CV outlining your relevant experience.
Closing date for applications is 2 April 2023.
*Please note we will be reviewing and contacting applicants prior to closing date so please ensure you submit your application as soon as possible.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend