Health Information Strategy Manager
Job no: 499073
Work type: Fixed Term
Location: South Brisbane
About the role
Mater currently has an exceptional opportunity for a Health Information Strategy Manager to join the team. This will be offered in a full time and maximum term capacity (6 months) and based at our Newstead office.
Reporting to the Director of Private Revenue, the purpose of this role is to lead and provide the health information strategy requirements of the Mater Revenue Strategy Team (RST).
This represents a career defining opportunity to join a market leader in healthcare and a proudly values led organisation.
Salary commensurate with experience plus super and access to generous salary packaging
What you’ll be doing
- Provide operational oversight of the RST data resources
- Leverage off private health funding to direct the RST data resources to enable the provision of high-quality business intelligence, analytical services, and performance reporting for the RST and across the Catholic health sector as required
- Direct RST data resources in the provision of heath fund modelling and management of data auditing to promote revenue optimisation
- Provide expert advice and presentations to Mater managers and senior executives on the interpretation of business intelligence, statistical models, and reporting
- Liaise with the Mater IT service personnel to facilitate and co-ordinate ongoing collaboration and partnership to support the ICT needs of RST and other parties as required
- Facilitate and undertake projects within and across sites as directed by the Director Private Revenue and the Director Health Strategy and Planning
- Undertake complex and in-depth research and analysis, including financial and/or demand modelling and maintain regular and detailed analytical processes to inform and shape decisions in relation to the implementation of those initiatives
- Establish and build productive partnerships with colleagues to identify and negotiate business requirements while effectively managing expectations
To be successful in this role you will have demonstrated success in a similar role alongside
- Tertiary qualification in Health Service Management, Health Information Management, Business or equivalent
Why join us?
Mater is Queensland’s largest and most innovative not-for-profit healthcare service, providing care for almost 700,000 patients a year across a network of 11 hospitals.
We are a leader in healthcare, education and research — and that’s because we employ exceptional people. #MAKEYOURMATERMOVE
- Via salary packaging arrangements, allocate some living expenses directly from your pre-taxable income and ultimately increase your take-home pay
- Access to package meal and entertainment expenses via salary packaging
- Access to leading education and professional development via Mater Education
- Flexible working arrangements, including work from home options where suitable
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program and on-site pastoral care teams
- Discounts to local and national business/venues for Dining/Retail/Travel & Accommodation/Other
- Access to on-site, discounted parking
- Discounted food and beverage at various campus cafés and coffee venues
Applications close on Sunday 1 October 2023.
Please note, we may contact applications prior to the closing date, please do not hesitate to APPLY NOW!
Please Note: We will not require any support from Recruitment Agencies at this time and kindly request no contact is made. Only direct applications will be considered.
It is now a mandatory requirement of employment at the Mater that you are and remain fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend