Philanthropic Engagement Manager
Job no: 496381
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Marketing & Communications, Fundraising/Foundation
About the role
Mater Foundation has a fantastic opportunity for a Philanthropic Engagement Manager to join the team on a permanent full-time basis.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced communications/marketing individual who wants to make a difference within the community. You will be joining a leading and growing team where you will collaborate with and be led by highly experienced and respected managers within the industry.
Salary range: Salary commensurate with experience plus superannuation plus generous salary packaging
What you’ll be doing
The purpose of this position is to source and produce relevant donor-centric communications for philanthropic opportunities within Mater. Key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Proactively produce donor-centric fundraising materials for fundraisers
- Liaise with/access information from key individuals within Health, Education and Research
- Work with Trusts & Foundations, Philanthropy, Corporate and Community Fundraising and Lottery teams to provide timely and appropriate content
- Identify funding opportunities across Mater Queensland
- Actively connect Mater Foundation team members with relevant Mater contacts, content and resources
To be considered for this position you will have:
- Tertiary qualification in communication, marketing, fundraising or related discipline preferred
- At least 3 years relevant work experience in a related area
- Demonstrated experience with copywrite and the ability to translate technical language and concepts into digestible audience-specific communication
- Demonstrated experience within fundraising or a related discipline is desirable
- High level of communication skills with the ability to liaise with a variety of different stakeholders both internally and externally at various levels
Why join us?
Joining a 10,000+ strong workforce, you will have the opportunity to work for an Australian leader in the field of Health, Education, Research and Foundation, and work with a team who make a real difference to the lives of our patients, consumers and community. You will be a part of a workplace that offers compassionate, world class health care.
- Via salary packaging arrangements allocate some living expenses directly from your pre-taxable income and ultimately increasing take-home pay
- Access to package meal and entertainment expenses
- Access to leading education via Mater Education
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program and on-site pastoral care teams
- Discounts to local and national business and venues for Dining/Retail/Travel & Accommodation and Other
- Access to on-site, discounted parking
- Discounted food and beverage at various campus cafés and coffee venues
Closing date for applications is Sunday 14 August 2022. Philanthropy Engagement Manager.pdf
In your application, please include at least one example of recent communication materials you have personally produced.
For further information, please contact Simone Plunkett, Head of Philanthropy - Mater Foundation on 07 3163 1348.
Please note it is now a mandatory requirement of employment at the Mater that you are and remain fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend