Job no: 497446
Work type: Permanent
Location: South Brisbane
Categories: Pharmacy technician
Mater Pharmacy South Brisbane currently has a new opportunity for a professional Pharmacy Assistant – to join our Outpatient Pharmacy team on a permanent full-time basis.
Mater Pharmacy is dedicated to the exceptional care and service of all our customers. We provide comprehensive pharmacy service and strive to maintain the highest level of professionalism in all our services. In addition to clinical pharmacy services, we provide traditional community pharmacy medicines and retail products to patients, visitors, and staff.
Salary range: $27.36 - $29.67 (Operational Officer Level 2) per hour plus superannuation and salary packaging
What you’ll be doing
In this role you will be working within our outpatient dispensary team and will be responsible for delivering a consistently high level of pharmacy service including:
- Supporting our pharmacists provide safe, quality and effective medicine services in a timely fashion
- Providing responsive customer-focused service
- Assembling and delivering dispensed medications
- Monitoring and maintaining appropriate stock levels
- Performing stock management duties for other departments.
To be considered in this role you must have:
- Certificate II in Community Pharmacy (or equivalent) (mandatory)
- Ability to operate computer- based inventory systems
- Previous relevant work experience or a willingness to learn
- A professional attitude, effective communication skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Passion for customer service and appreciation of the importance of delivering exceptional service every time
- Availability to work full-time hours, Monday-Friday.
Why join us?
Joining a 10,000+ strong workforce, you will have the opportunity to work for an Australian leader in the field of Health, Education, Research and Foundation, and work with a team who make a real difference to the lives of our patients, consumers and community. You will be a part of a workplace that offers compassionate care in the spirit of the Sisters of Mercy.
- Via salary packaging arrangements allocate some living expenses directly from your pre-taxable income and ultimately increasing take-home pay
- Access to package meal and entertainment expenses
- Access to leading education via Mater Education
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program and on-site pastoral care teams
- Discounts to local and national business and venues for Dining/Retail/Travel & Accommodation and Other
- Access to on-site, discounted parking
- Discounted food and beverage at various campus cafés and coffee venues
Please note it is now a mandatory requirement of employment at the Mater that you are and remain fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 8th of February 2023. We will start contacting candidates straight away so we encourage you to apply ASAP.
For further information, please contact Pharmacy Administration on 07 3163 8220
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend