Administration Support Officer | Bundaberg
Job no: 496835
Work type: Casual
Who we are
For more than 70 years, Mater Bundaberg has been providing excellence in health care for Bundaberg and surrounding communities. As a Catholic not-for-profit ministry of Mercy Partners, our 59-bed facility combines state-of-the-art technology with specialist clinical and nursing staff, delivering personalised healthcare that meets the highest standards. 2020 has seen Mercy Health Queensland join forces under one Mission. The merger with North, Central and South East Queensland allows a single collective network to bring great benefit to Queenslanders by collaborating the organisation’s state-wide expertise and services.
About the role
The Administration Assistant is responsible for ensuring a high level of support to all areas of the Mater Private Hospital Bundaberg. They will contribute to providing an efficient and effective health information service to the Hospital through accurate patient identification, filing, storage, retrieval, and movement of records.
The casual salary range is $33.92 - $37.16 per hour.
This role is offered as a Casual role and the salary is dependent on commensurate qualifications and experience.
You MUST be flexible to work between the hours of 7 am - 5 pm, Monday - Friday. Evening and Weekend availability is highly desired.
- Previous experience in an Administration position is essential;
- Experience in a health care environment is desirable;
- Candidates must be proficient with the use of computers and technology, particularly high-level keyboard skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – both informal and formal;
- Experience with Webpas advantageous;
- The ability to work autonomously or within a team environment to meet goals and objectives;
- A high level of attention to detail; and
- Post-secondary qualifications in an appropriate discipline (e.g., Certificate III in Business – Medical Administration) or equivalent is desirable.
Candidates must be an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident or be on an eligible Working Visa with no restrictions to apply.
Why join us?
In return for your skills, you will work with a passionate and driven team that provides high-quality patient care. Work hours are flexible in accordance with operational requirements. We are a family-friendly employer and give consideration to the needs of our employees. Additional benefits include:
- Supportive environment
- Education and training opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted gym membership
- Work/life balance, variety, and flexibility
Should you have any questions about the role please contact the recruitment team at Employment-CQ@Mater.org.au who will respond during business hours.
"We are an equal opportunity employer"
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend