Program Support Officer
Job no: 497958
Work type: Fixed Term
Location: South Brisbane
About the role
Mater Education is searching for a Program Support Officer to join the Vocational Education team on a 12-month fixed term contract.
In this role you will be a part of the Service Delivery Team and will provide administration and operational support to Mater Education program delivery. The Program Support Officer will work collaboratively with Program Coordinators, Educators and Facilitators to provide customers of Mater Education a seamless and high-quality learning experience.
This role is responsible for providing exceptional customer experience for all clients, both internal Mater stakeholders and external fee-paying participants.
Salary range: $21.17 - 31.54 (MCA2) per hour plus superannuation and salary packaging
What you’ll be doing
- Scheduling simulation space/ booking make up sessions/ re-assessments
- Ordering equipment and consumables
- Setting up and packing down for simulation sessions
- Securing, monitoring and maintaining spaces and equipment for simulations
- Communicating and assisting educators, volunteers and students
- Assisting with organising orientations, Expos, open days, graduations and events
- Collecting and uploading attendance rolls
- Attending to filing and recording on Audit checklists for courses
- Collating photocopying as required
- Providing high quality customer service through liaison with customers and clients
- Lodgement of maintenance request
- Purchasing and inventory control of materials
- Minimum of 2 years of demonstrated experience in a program or administration support role within a corporate, health or education environment
- Proven effective oral and written communication skills and a demonstrated ability to present concise correspondence
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and coordinate multiple tasks within agreed priorities, timeframes and accountabilities
- Understand and expert user of (or demonstrated ability to rapidly acquire knowledge) on Mater systems (e.g Leap, Axcelerate, SharePoint, Microsoft Office)
- High level organisational skills and demonstrated behavioural capabilities to build and develop effective stakeholder relationships
- Demonstrated ability to plan, coordinate and prioritise tasks to effectively deliver on deadlines and achieve outcomes
- Broad knowledge and understanding (and/or the demonstrated ability to rapidly acquire knowledge) of the health/education sector
- Previous experience providing support within a health care team and/or education program environment.
- A relevant qualification in health administration, enrolled nursing, WHS or relevant health related field would be highly regarded
Why join us?
Joining a 10,000+ strong workforce, you will have the opportunity to work for an Australian leader in the field of Health, Education, Research and Foundation and work with a team who make a real difference to the lives of our patients, consumers, and community. You will be a part of a workplace that offers compassionate care in the spirit of the sisters of Mercy.
- Via salary packaging arrangements allocate some living expenses directly from your pre-taxable income and ultimately increasing take-home pay
- Access to package meal and entertainment expenses
- Access to leading education via Mater Education
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program and on-site pastoral care teams
- Discounts to local and national business and venues for Dining/Retail/Travel & Accommodation and Other
- Access to on-site, discounted parking
- Discounted food and beverage at various campus cafés and coffee venues
- Access to gym, pool, and end of trip facilities within our new purpose-built corporate office
For further information, please contact Steven Schumann (Manager Service Delivery Vocational Education & Training) firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note it is now a mandatory requirement of employment at the Mater that you are and remain fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend